shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Darn you! I bought it. :oops2: I'm not very pleased with my behavior, but I'm sure I'll get over it when I see it. :lol-2:
Yesterday I tried to buy this Jedi cabochon but heard back it had already sold -- so very glad a PSer is the purchaser! MrsKMB, I am so looking forward to your in-hand photos and comments on this beautiful Spinel!

[And, MrsKMB, hopefully not an inappropriate request but if by chance the stone doesn't work out for you, I'd love to have 1st dibs on it]

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
You guys do know that ebayers typically have other accounts and bid on their own items to drive the price up, or to make sure it doesn’t sell too low a price. Not all do that, but just saying. The stone is also very included, almost translucent.
I feel like such a noob. I didn't know that either!

PreRaphaelite

Brilliant_Rock
This is what’s known as Shill Bidding. eBay is rife with it, as are most other auction sites, however they do have a system in place that catches and rejects bids that come from the same IP address. My understanding is that other sites don’t catch them.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Brilliant_Rock
I must say, it feels good to have purchased something everyone loves! I've never bought anything from Joe before, so I'm rather excited!

Nice try, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE We're just a bunch of enablers! :lol-2:
And yes, @marymm I'll keep you in mind.

Well since we are on an enabling roll here, I see you are also a fan of Cecile Raley.... imagine that baby as the glorious center in this design:
20200402_134712.png

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
This is what’s known as Shill Bidding. eBay is rife with it, as are most other auction sites, however they do have a system in place that catches and rejects bids that come from the same IP address. My understanding is that other sites don’t catch them.
Thank you for great information!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Most viewed threads

blog 7
    blog 7
    blog 5
    post 3
    post 3

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.