shape
carat
color
clarity

Elle's Gemstone Adventures

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please tell me you plan to halo that purple sapphire with the purple pink melee! What a knockout combo!
I was considering it...:evil2:

Your new stones are beautiful and the big pink tourmaline is Wow! :love:
Thank you. I bought it for a setting I already have but I didn’t like the way it looked in there. Regardless, the color on the tourmaline is freaking fantastic so I know I’ll have to find the perfect setting for it now.:D

polarisfire

Rough_Rock
I am also new here, and your collection of colors are like the exact same I’d love to have one day!! Lol

If I may, where did you get those 2 big teal tourmalines on your index finger in the family photo? Teal is also my favorite color :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am also new here, and your collection of colors are like the exact same I’d love to have one day!! Lol

If I may, where did you get those 2 big teal tourmalines on your index finger in the family photo? Teal is also my favorite color :)
I think you mean this pic, right? There’s only one true teal on my index finger and that’s a blue green tourmaline I bought from Jason Brim. There is also a tsavorite garnet from The Gemstone Project and a lab emerald from Gene at Precision Gem.

Welcome to the boards and the beginning of your gemstone addiction. :evil2:

73163D2A-E7D2-4922-B0EC-079F46B6ADD4.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle!!!! So many beauties!!!! And I can see you wear them in health...ALL of them
Thank you. A girls gotta feel beautiful somehow. :mrgreen: Especially these days, when I’m spending so much time in my pajamas while rocking some major bed head.

0AB189B2-E094-4334-9FE9-9214B0A4FA0E.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Most viewed threads

blog 7
    blog 7
    blog 5
    post 3
    post 3

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.